England batsman Craig Kieswetter’s slammed his maiden ODI hundred as the Englishmen trounced Bangladesh by 45-runs in the third ODI at Chittagong. In the process, the visitors also completed a convincing 3-0 whitewash in the series. Kieswetter, who had struggled earlier on in the series, scored a highly impressive 107, which was chiefly responsible for England ending up with a formidable 284 for 5, batting first on a slowish wicket.
- Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe ODI & T20 Series Prediction
- India Suffered a Humiliating Defeat Against Australia in the First Test
- Ed Cowan thrashes 145 as New Zealanders gained psychological advantage
- Sachin Tendulkar missed ton once again as Test heads for draw
- Pakistan thrashed Sri Lanka in the only T20 at Abu Dhabi
- India-England : And it goes the same way around
- India’s uno numero status in danger
- First test and the jinx
- India and its fascination with foreign coaches
- A golden opportunity lost and how!